- Application: Applicant needs to collect and submit the filled up Application Form to the Admission Office at UITS. On a specified schedule applicant is required to sit for a written test, and only the applicant who passes the written test will be called for Viva to get admit in the first Semester. For further query applicant is advised to contact to Admission Office at UITS.
- Foreign Application: Applicant from foreign country can contact through their concerned Embassy/High Commission.
- Fresh Student / Credit Transfer: Applicant who has passed his/her HSC and intends to get admit in any Bachelor program is treated as Fresh Student.
Applicant who has been studying in other Universities can transfer Credits at UITS, Credits from listed Universities are accepted and 40% of the total Credit required to complete the degree at UITS are accepted. For further query Applicant is advised to contact to Admission Office at UITS.
- Cancellation and Readmission: UITS follows rules and regulations approved by its Academic Council and Syndicate. UITS reserves all rights of cancellation and readmission of a Student according to approved rules and regulations.
- Under Graduate Programs:
According to the UGC rules, applicants must have at least 2nd Division or GPA 2.5 in both SSC and HSC. If there is any GPA 2.00 in SSC/HSC then the total GPA must have to be GPA 6.00. On the other hand, for O level & A level, at least for 5 Subjects in O level and 2 Subjects in A level, the applicants must have GPA 4.00 or B Grade in 4 Subjects & GPA 3.5/C Grade on the other 3 Subjects. Regarding Freedom Fighters children, the total GPA may be considered as 5.00 for each applicant.
Those having Diploma in Engineering with CGPA 2.5 on the scale of 4.0 or minimum second division in Electrical/ Electronic/ Computer/ Telecommunication/ Power/ Mechanical are eligible for admission with wavers in some courses as per decision of the Departmental Equivalence Committee. University does not allow GED for any program.
- Graduate Programs:
A four-year Bachelor or a three-year Honors degree or a Master’s degree in any discipline, and at least Second Class in all exams or a minimum CGPA of 2.5 on a 4-point scale are required.
At least two years of continuous work experience as Executive required for Executive IMBA program is required.
Tuition fees & Payment
- Installment Policy: As per UITS policy. For further query Applicant is advised to contact to Admission Office at UITS.
- Scholarship Policy: As per Private University Act 2010, Students who are Merit, Poor and from less privileged areas are eligible to apply for Scholarship.
- Waiver Policy: Applicant who has passed diploma will be waived 23 Credits from the required Credit for degree fulfillment. Applicant from Other university can transfer Credit to UITS, and 40% of the total Credit required to complete the degree at UITS are accepted.